Google has copied Bing in introducing a tool to help devalue the impact of bad links to a given domain – bringing a sigh of relief to SEO’s still suffering the effects of Penguin’s blow. Many webmasters say it’s the bomb, whereas some think that Google is letting people do all the hard work for it.
Latest on Search Engine Land.
- Google Q3 Earnings Leak: $14.1 Billion, Disappoint Surprised Investors
- Google Now Reports “Practically 100%” Of Manual Actions
- Romney’s “Binders Full Of Women” Takes Over Google Images
- WebmasterWorld Sold To Jim Boykin’s Internet Marketing Ninjas
- Google Launches Disavow Links Tool
- Ex-Googler: “To Please Google With Your SEO, Forget About SEO”
- SEMPO: FTC Is “Strongly Considering” Review Of How Search Engines Disclose Paid Listings
- YouTube Search Adds Time Watched As Ranking Factor
Latest on SEOMOZ Blog.
Latest on SEO Book
Latest on SEJ
Latest on Search Engine Watch
- Google Q3 Financial Report Leaks Early, Halts Stock Trading
- Qihoo Search: Dead on Arrival?
- Google Disavow Links Tool Now Available
- Google Expands Search Results to Include Calendar, Drive
Latest on SEO Chat
Latest on Google Webmaster Central Blog
Latest on Webmaster World