In this week’s top news is Google Mobile’s New Slide Out Black Navigation Bar. A new mobile interface made to navigate more easily on Google Services. In other news Google Rolls Out Massive Street View Update. This is said to be making Google maps more comprehensive and increasing street view coverage in most countries around the world that means you will be able to explore tourist attractions, parks, city center, castles and more directly on Google Maps.
Latest on Search Engine Land.
- Google Starts To Downplay Zagat Scores; It Should Ditch Them Altogether
- Google’s Schmidt: “What Apple Has Learned Is That Maps Are Really Hard”
- September Search Share: Yahoo Continues Downward Slide
- Google Mobile’s New Slide Out Black Navigation Bar
- Google Images Dominated By Pictures Of Romney For “Completely Wrong” Search
- Chitika: We Got Google’s Local Search Number Wrong
- Report: Google Seeks To Avoid EU’s Antitrust Wrath By “Labeling” Its Own Services
- It’s “Top Heavy 2? As Google Rolls Out Update To Its Page Layout Algorithm
- Still Stuck Behind Apple’s Doors: The New Google Search App
Latest on SEOMOZ Blog.
- 5 Link Building Tactics to Improve Your Local Rankings
- What’s Going On with Our Branded Organic Traffic?
- 5 Facebook Marketing Resources You Didn’t Know About
- October’s Mozscape Update
- Deployment SEO Strategy and Checklist
Latest on SEO Book
Latest on SEJ
- 10% Off Google Analytics and Google Adwords Training
- AuthorRank: Google Panda on Steroids?
- How Different Languages Can Help in SEO
- Facebook Privacy Settings Easily Exploited
- WordPress Plugin Auto-Generates Google News Meta Tag Keywords
- 5 Important Post-Penguin Guest Post Prospecting Questions
- Link Building Software a Bargain? Think Again!
- Facebook SEO and BeastRank: 12 Potential Ranking Factors for the Upcoming Facebook Search Engine
- The Message or the Messenger: What Makes SEO Successful?
Latest on Search Engine Watch
- Eric Schmidt: Google vs. Apple Fight a Big Win for Users
- Google Rolls Out Massive Street View Update
- Google Play TV Shows, Movies, Music Debut on Google TV
- Google Panda & Penguin: A New Way for SEOs to Measure True Impact
- Why PageRank Doesn’t Matter
- Why Email Marketing Shouldn’t be an Ugly Stepchild
- Google Updates Above the Fold Page Layout Algorithm
- 53% of Organic Search Clicks Go to First Link [Study]
- 4 Google Analytics Features You Probably Haven’t Used
- How & Why to Measure PPC Account Health
- How Top vs. Side Position Impacts CPC, Traffic Volume
- Winning Friends, Influencing People: 71% of SEOs Report More Company Buy-In
- Google Brings Street View to Mobile Browsers
Latest on SEO Chat
Latest on Google Webmaster Central Blog
Latest on Webmaster World
- UK’s Online Retailers Told To Change Websites To Meet Consumer Laws
- Identifying User Metrics Google Is Using To Determine Ranking
- Google’s Latest Page Layout Algorithm Update, 0.7pct English Queries Affected
- Google Updated Link Schemes Page Includes “Widely distributed links in the footers”
- Search Page Quality Using A Mathematical Model
- Google Offering Business Credit Card For AdWords Purchases
- Report: Bing SERPs Poisoning Greater Than Other Search EnginesGoogle Penguin Data Refresh – Oct 5, 2012
- Report: Microsoft Wrongly Targeted Sites With Takedown Requests To Google